Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's Saturday Night and I'm feelin light....

I ran 8.1 miles this morning and let me tell you.. the temp was 21 degrees!! I immediately at run's end ate 2 Pancakes with syrup (9 pts). Also later in the day I had a Starbucks Chai Latte which I just learned was a whopping 6 pts!!! and that was NONFAT!!! so basically I have used up all points already except for my Six Activity Points.
Weekends I am finding... tend to be my extra points time.   I do plan on sticking to my 23 points per day this Monday thru Friday, and maybe tapping into the activity points I earn by running.  Anyway it appears I have used 25 points already so I will have to tap into some extra points and my activity points at tonight's party.

Breakfast
2 Pancakes (6 pts)
Maple Syrup (3pts)

Lunch
Tofurkey Bratwurst (5 pts)
Mozz Cheese (2 pts)
2 Slices of Flax Bread (2 pts)

Snack
Starbucks Chai Non Fat Latte (6pts)
Popcorn (1 pt)

Total of 25 Points ( not counting tonights party)

No comments:

Post a Comment