Monday, January 18, 2010

Meatless Monday, January 18th, 2010

Today is my second day of eating no meat. I will not be eating meat but I am still eating fish, eggs and I may not be picky if something has a beef stock.. i.e.. onion soup... Today I ran 4.7 miles at lunch time.. a very hilly course and my legs were tight but I made it.
Breakfast
Coffee with 1/2 1/2 and sugar (Dunkin Donuts, something I may not be able to give up)
Rice Cake with Almond Butter
Eliziah 4.9 Whole Grain English Muffin with Almond Butter

Lunch
about 6-8 oz's of Salmon w/ Asparagus
1 Rice Cake plain
2 Rice Cakes with Almond Butter
About 20 little pretzel things with cheese in between (fattning)

Afternoon Snack
cup of Onion soup (beef broth)
2 slices of Focacia Bread

Dinner
Ricotta and Spinach Calzone
3 glasses of Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment