Saturday, January 9, 2010

5.5 Miles but I shoulda run 10

Saturday, January 9th, 2010... I set out to run 10 miles today but I only ran 5.5.  I'm a little dissapointed in myself for not going the extra (mile)s.. but I am still proud of myself that I got up at an out the door to meet the group (pacemakers) at 7:30.  the temp outside was about 25 degrees.  Neverthe less the truth is running is good for the brain.. I am a very stressful person.. I tend to stress over the little things.. and the running cools my jets. 

So without further ado I am going to recite my food intake for the previos day.. Friday January 8th, 2010.

Breakfast:
Coffee with SKIM milk and 2 splenda
Instant Oatmeal
Mid-Morning Snack
small Greek yogart spinkles of granola
Lunch
Salad w/ 2 pieces of feta, oive oil/bals vinegar, 1/2 egg, lots of veggies, one Greek dolmos
Mid Afternoon Snack
Almonds/Raisins
Pear
Dinner
One Margartita
One Glass of Wine
Peruvian Chicken with small amount of green sauce
Black Beans
Fried Yucca with small amount of fatting sauce.

Well thats it till tomorrow... Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey yeah you should be proud! I wish I was running 5.5!!! And great job on your food today too! It looks like you really took care of yourself.

    One random thought I'd like to offer...and it's kinda hypocritical of me since right now I'm drinking a drink made with artificial sweetener...but they are very bad for you--i'm REALLY trying to quit but they're so addicting!!! In fact, some studies have shown that consuming artificial sweeteners makes people eat MORE and gain weight...and think about it...right now, i'm heavier than i was when i didn't drink it. Not a lot, but still. I guess it makes you crave things and also makes it hard for your brain to register when you're not hungry any more. So that's food for thought!

    But hey I'm jealous of your mileage, and proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete