Saturday, January 23, 2010

9.75 Miles and Still Eating... LMAO

Today was a great running day.. We (myself and some girls I run with) ran 9.75 miles (2 hours of Moderate Exercise) in beautiful Roland Park(Baltimore), MD.  The run was rather easy with a few sliding slopes upwards....  I kept with my points today but only because I added 7 activity points to my normal 23 allowable to make a whopping 31 LEGAL POINTS... I count running as a Moderate excercise... If I counted it as High I could have added 13 points but that seemed excessive... So I had to use 1 of my 35 weekly extra.Plus 1 more if  I have popcorn tonight.

Breakfast (after running 9.75 miles)

2 Tbl Spoons of Spicy Hummus from Whole Foods (love this stuff) (1pt)
3 Egg Whites (1 Pt) cooked with Pam.
Ezekel 4.9 Whole Grain English Muffin, also from Whole Foods (2 pts)
1 Tbl spoon of LowFat Cream Cheese (1 Pt)
Orange Juice (1/2 Cup) (1 Pt)
Coffee with Non Fat Milk and 2 Splenda (1 pt)

Lunch
My special Pasta Mix ( 1 cup whole wheat pasta, frozen spinach, pearl onions, 1/4 cup of Tomato Sauce and some Gimme Lean (Whole Foods) Fake Meat... (5 pts)

Dinner
2 Tbl. Spoons Hummus (1 pts)
2 Whole Wheat Rice cakes (1 pt)
2 Glasses of Wine (Bad Girl.. )  (4 pts)
Soy Mac and Cheese (10 Pts)
Salad with one piece Tofu, Beets, Beans, lettuce, one shumai, no fat spray of weird stuff at whole foods (4 pts)

Saving One Point for Late night snack of 94% Fat Free Popcorn. But counted

No comments:

Post a Comment