Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Big Food Day

When you read what I ate Saturday you would think I'm trying to gain weight .. not lose it...  I did run the 5.5 miles which made me extra hungry. I think because it ws 25 degrees honestly it made me more hungry than usual.  So here goes

Breakfast (In 2 parts)
Coffee with half/half and a splenda
Blackberry Mango X large Muffin (ate 2/3rds)
Part 2 ( about a half hour later0
Smartones Breakfast Quesidilla
Lunch
Subway Turkey Sub with Cheese (no dressing) on Whole Wheat (6 inch)
Afternoon Snack
One bag of Ketel Corn with lots of Parmesan Cheese
Leftover Peruvian Chicken from night before
Dinner
2 Glasses of Wine
Whole Wheat Pasta with Target Brand Vodka Sauce w/ a little Parmesan Cheese
2 mini Heath bars, like really mini.
Snack
One amazingly delicious pear from Harry & Davids (gift from the Dad & Stepmom)

Even I look at this like REALLY???? you must be kidding.. I know Ill never lose weight going like this but hopefully the work week will keep me in line..  Talk to you tomorrow with Sunday's report.

1 comment:

  1. oh they will probably have photographers there and I hope your glory shot is just as funny as mine. Good luck on your half-marathon! (I started crying and begging for mercy around mile 9...)

    ReplyDelete