Friday, January 29, 2010

2.6 Pounds and Counting!!!! Thursday, January 28th

I lost 2.6 pounds in my first week of weight watchers!!! I have to say I really did keep to my points except for last Sunday when I ate Mexican food and tonight (Bad Girl).  Otherwise I stayed within, but of course I used all my extra points and activity points... So today I only ran 2.8 miles because there was an accident on the road I usually run on and a policeman wouldn't let me pass... o well... 2.8 is better then nothing...and its still counted as 30 minutes of excercise which I earned 3 activity points.

Starting Points= 23

Breakfast
Banana (2 pts)
One tablespoon Almond Butter, right off the spoon.. (2 pts)
1/2 Grapefruit (1pt)

( I was really hungry this morning)

MidMorning Snack
One Brown rice cake with Hummus (2pts)
Ezikiel 4.9 sprouted Grain English Muffin with Almond Butter (3 pts)

Lunch
Tofurkey Bratwurst (5 pts)
Whole Wheat Wrap (2 pts)
Soy Cheese (1 pt)

Running (add 3 activity points)

Dinner
Chinese Vegetables with Fried Tofu (10 points)
6 Shrimp Steamed Dumplings (5 pts)
1/2 Cup White Rice (2 pts)
2 Glasses of Red Wine (4 pts )
As you can see... I went over my points at dinner... I was kind of celebrating my weight loss and I have to stop that.  I ate a total of  39 points minus my 3 activity points = 36 points... WAY OVER... well tomorrow I will start fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment