Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday, January 21, 2010- Back to Weight Watchers

Ok folks... those of you have been following this blog are well aware of my over zealous food intake.. its down right ridiculous... so off I went BACK to Weight Watchers for the THIRD  time this year!!! Ive said it before and Ill say it again.. this time its for the duration. I want to lose 50 pounds.  Yah, its great I can run 11 miles but the way I have been eating has kept me from losing a single pound.. and ps , in small print my Weight Watchers weight is 188.8.

So this post is for Wednesday, and I didnt join WW until the evening... I did run 4.7 miles at lunch.

Breakfast
Coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 and sugar
Whole Wheat Ezikeh (spelling) Whole Grain English muffin with Almond Butter

Lunch
Veggie Burger on Wrap with One piece of Soy cheese, Veganaise

Dinner
2 Cups of Whole Wheat Pasta with 2/3rds of a Tofurkey Sausage, Spinach
Tomotoe Cream Sauce
2 Glasses of Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment