Sunday, January 24, 2010

My first Sunday as a Weight Watcher Citizen...

Didnt do so well. I had to use17 extra points to get  by so basically I have no extra points at all left for the week unless I run.. Started off great, breakfast fine, lunch fine but dinner... WE went out to Mexican food and I had 2 Margaritas.. should have had just one, but thats me.

Breakfast
Coffee with Skim Milk and 2 Sweet N lows ( 0 Pts)
Ezekiel 4.9 Sprouted Grain Whole Wheat Muffin (2pts)
1 TBl Low fat cream cheese (1 pt)
3 Egg Whites cooked in PAM (1pt)
Total-  4 pts
LUNCH
4 oz of Salmon ( 6 Pts)
3 oysters and 4 Shrimp (1pt)
Total- 7 pts
DINNER
2 Margaritas (10 Pts)
Enchilada Dinner (spinach and red Chile) with Refried Beans (14 pts)???
Chips and Salsa ( 4 Pts)
1 Mini heath bar (1 Pt)
Total  29 pts

Total Days Points - 40 points...

I really blew it today.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that EVERY DAY is a new day and don't let this little slip get you down. Please don't punish yourself. You work so hard.

    ReplyDelete