Saturday, January 16, 2010

OW.. My Legs Hurt...

Its Saturday, January 16th and I'm posting my food from Friday. But I have to mention that I ran 11.5 MILES this morning!!!! Its the first time I have ever run that far... shout out to TJ my running partner who encourages me and runs the distance as well.

Also today I went to Whole Foods and stocked up on all kinds of Vegan stuff... I bought Veganaise, Almond Butter, Tofu Chicken, Tofu Burgers, Asian noodles, rice cakes, Whole Grain english muffins, and other stuff too.  I think I am really over Chicken and Steak for the time being. I had a bite of my BF's steak last nite and I didnt like it at all...

I jsut got on the scale and it is depressing.. I have gained two pounds and I ran almost 25 miles this week.

I must stop eating the way I have been.. Starting now I am eating better.

Friday January 15th.

Breakfast
Egg Mc Muffin (yes, from McDonalds)

Lunch
Salad with 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup of Feta, veggies, One Dolmos and Fat Free Dressing

Snack
10 Almonds

Dinner
Vodka Martini
2 Glasses of Wine
Some Chopped Liver and 2 small slices of Challah
Cesear Salad
Whole Wheat Pasta with 3 Large Shrimp.
2 Cookies and a couple bites of BF's apple cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment