Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday was a Big Food Day along with 0 excercise

I accidentally mis titled yesterday's post but today (Monday) my post is about Sunday. Its actually ridiculously embaressing to write down what I ate on Sunday... it sounds like I am definitley trying to gain weight. Im not even gonna divide it up by meal, Im just gonna list it all so I can look at my silliness in black and white..

2 eggs over easy (Pam in the pan)
2 medium Pancakes (Pam in the pan)
2 slices of Bacon
1 sausage
1 slice of smoked salmon
3 ozs salmon
small Cesear salad
2 slices Prime Rib (about 5 oz's)
2 cookies
1/2 baked potato
whole wheat pasta with vodka sauce
3 glasses of wine
one pear.

I did not excercise at all on Sunday because I worked a double shift at the restaurant.
No way am I counting the calories because I will be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment