Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kibitzing with the Knish- True Story

Forget yesterday. This is today.. Thursday, January 14th, 2010. I am right now eating a meat Knish and drinking my red wine... its 8:30 pm. I got to work at 7:15 am, ran 4.7 miles at lunch, went to the eye doctor, went back to work, went to another appointment, did errands and am now home with my Knish. Now one thing very important... as I was running my 4.7 miles on Extreme HILLS... I swore to myself I would never eat another fatting thing ever again.. I do not want to carry around 185 pounds on my runs. Its not necessary.. but what do I do? I come home to my KNISH.. and my Whitefish Salad on a Pumpernickel Bagel (along with my numerous glasses of red wine).. thats the bad Wendy habit.  The day wasnt half bad though..until tonight.. Lets take a look--
Breakfast
Go-Lean Kashi Cereal
Mid Morning Snack
2 Fish Cakes
Lunch
One Fish Cake
Mixed Veggies
Afternoon Snack
1/3 bag Pretzels
2 cheese sticks
260 calories worth of Trail Mix
Dinner
One Meat Knish
One Pumpernickel Bagel with Whitefish Salad
3 Pieces of Well Done Bacon
3 Glasses of wine.

Jesus I eat a lot. I should be slapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment