Thursday, January 7, 2010

First Day of Blog

Hello.. My name is Wendy and I'm 45 years old and I weigh 185 pounds. I am 5'6". I eat way too much food BUT I run. My objective on this blog is to track my food intake and my miles run.

Yesterday, Wednesday I woke up at 5:00 AM and met my running group (Pacemakers) at 530 am for a track workout.. we ran approx. 3.5 to 4 miles total on the track.. broken up into sprints.

Breakfast: 3 egg whites with mozz cheese
Snack: Instant Maple Walnut Oatmeal
Lunch: Salad with Fat Free dressing, Feta cheese, a bit of egg and lots of veggies. Also 3 pieces of melba toast with lowfat cc.
Snack: Almonds and Raisins
Dinner: Tofu Pad Thai, a couple of shumai with shrimp, Veg spring roll fried, and 2 spinach veg dumplings. oh and 2 glasses of wine and one saki.

See how much I eat??? no wonder I lose no weight even though I run... well hopefully this blog will help me be aware of what Im doing so i can slim down..

ps. Im training for 2 half marathons.. one is March 21st (the NYC Half Marathon) and the other is April 25th, also in NYC, the More Half Marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment