Friday, January 22, 2010

First Day of Weight Watchers- Friday, January 22, 2010

Well if you have been following this blog you will know that I have been posting my food intake. If you happened to read that portion of my blog you also know that it appeared I was trying to gain weight, not lose it.  So.. with that said.. I have re-joined Weight Watchers.. Took the day off of excercise today.. tomorrow, Saturday, is my long distance day... will inform you later of my distance (not to Jinx myself).

So if you are a Weight Watchers follower you might enjoy the point values I am placing next to the foods I eat..
Breakfast
Coffee with one sugar and skim milk (1pt)
Ezekiel 4.9 Whole Grain English Muffin (2pt)
Almond Butter on Muffin (4 pt)
Lunch
1 Cup whole wheat pasta w/ spin and tofurkey (5pt)
Snack
94% Fat Free Popcorn (1pt)
Dinner
2 Glasses of Wine (4 pts)
2 tbl of Hummus (1pt)
2 Brown Rice Cakes (1 pt)
1 Cup of Whole Wheat Pasta with Gimme Lean fake meat stuff, spinach, pearl onions, 1/2 cup of tomoto sauce, 2 teas. olive oil.. (9 pts)


All told I used my 23 points plus 5 of my extra weekly points for a total of 28 points for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment