Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tuesday January 12th... I EAT SOOOO MUCH!!!

I am being ridiculous.. Here I am bothering to track what I eat thinking it will help me eat less when in fact Im eating just as much as ever... I am an eataholic.  I did run 4.6 miles though and it was rather hilly. Also I had to work both jobs.. (my mortgage job and then waitress) so my day was very long. Well here goes... the list..

Breakfast
1/2 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Instant Oatmeal
Mid-Morning Snack
1/2 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Lunch
One Cup Whole Wheat Pasta with Vodka Sauce
1/2 Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
Dinner
Iceberg Wedge with Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
Chix Breast
Late Night Snack
Poptart
One Cup Whole Wheat Pasta with Mozz Cheese
2 Glasses of Wine
One Cup of Popcorn (no butter)


I can totally see my faults... I know I have to give up Late Night Snacks or at least change what I eat to something not fattning.. its just so hard because when I get home after a double day all I wan to do is drink some wine and eat some food... O well tomorrow is another day.

PS.. I know I skipped Monday.. I didnt have a chance to post my food... but I did go to the gym and do my weight training class.

No comments:

Post a Comment