Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010- Five Points Over Limit...

I was doing so well on Monday.. Breakfast and Lunch were right on the money but after working at the restaurant and coming home stressed out over bills and what not I ate just a little too much.. and I know its because I had 2 glasses of wine instead of just one.  Also  I didnt excercise today.

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal (2 pts)
1/2 Grapefruit (1 pt)

Lunch
2 slices of Arnold Flax Bread (2 pts)
4 slices of fake Salami (2 pts)
1 Piece of Soy Cheese (1 pt)

Late Afternoon Snack
1/2 Baked Potato with Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce (2 pts)
Salad with Lemon and Vinegar (0pts)
1 Breadstick (1 pt)
Dinner
2 Glasses of Wine (4pts)
White Rice with Mozz Cheese (6 pts)
Hummus with 2 Rice Cakes (3pts)
popcorn (1 pt)
2 mini Heath bars (3 pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment