Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting Back on Track

Well my daughter says Im not supposed to be depressing on my blog, but after 7 days of not excercising Im crawiling up the walls.. Its my fault I havent moved my butt... I could have gone to the gym and worked on the treadmill but I didnt.  I really am an outside runner and I was feeling sorry for myself that I couldnt go because of the snow.  Well things are looking up... tomorrow. (Saturday) our group is meeting at 7 am for a 10 mile jaunt through Baltimore.

Anyway.. due to my deep depression and general feelings of worthlessness and doom and gloom I ate potato chips.

Thursday, February 11th, 2010

Breakfast
Crackers- Finn Crisp (1pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1 pt)
Instant Oatmeal (2 pts)
Activia Yogurt (1 pts)

Snack
Finn Crisp Crackers (1 pt)
Almond Butter (2 pts)

Lunch
Smartone Lunch- Enchiladas (6pts)

Dinner
Ham Sandwich (8 pts)
Potato Chips (5 pts)
Sugar Cookie (2 pts)

Snack
Diet Hot Chocolate (1 pt)
More potato chips (4 pts)

Not even gonna total it, its too depressing.  Well Friday (today) is going to be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment