Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Off the Beaten Path....

I have been off my diet for a few days.. not totally.. but somewhat... I have been good for breakfasts and lunchs but dinners have been a wash...Friday night I ate every tapas plate I could at my favorite restaurant, Pazo. Saturday night we went out to dinner and I had Veal Franchaise and several glasses of wine... (I did run 8 miles on Saturday).  Sunday I was ok... but I had a delicious Cloak & Dagger sandwich after having worked a double at the restaurant... So this report is for Monday, February 22, 2010... Oh.. btw.. Im resting my back for a few days.. its really bothering me so I won't be running until Thursday. 

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal (2pts)
Poop Yogurt (Activia) (1 pt)

Lunch
A big salad with a piece of Kielbasa.  Salad had 1/2 egg, 1/2 cup of cubed turkey,2 Dolmos, a few pieces of Feta cheese  and Fat Free Italian Dressing. (10 pts)
Pretzels (3 pts)

Dinner
One piece of Buffalo chicken, fried (6pts)
1/2 Baked Potato (1pt)
Leftover Salad (4pts)

Second Dinner (After Work I just love to eat...)
2 Glasses of Red Wine (bought a box.. so great) called the Black Box.. try it..its 4 bottles of wine in one Box...and its only 20 bucks.(4)
One piece of thin crust pizza (5 pts)
Popcorn with Butter (3 pts)
One piece of chocolate (2 pts)

I suck at dieting, dont I?  Total points for the day...  41.  sounds perfect. only 18 points over my allowed 23. No wonder I have only lost 2 pounds in 4 weeks. I'm wasting my 12 bucks a week. I better get on the horse.. but I'm going out to dinner tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment