Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday Night Drunkfest.. whoopsie daisy

i do so well during the day.. I'm like a brilliant Weight Watcher. I eat my little yogurt and oatmeal for breakfast... I have a Smartone for lunch and then boom boom boom... the six o'clock hour hits and I sink to the bottom.  Last night I started off with a glass of wine.. which led to many more (especially since I have a BOX of wine in my kitchen). Dinner wasn't terrible.. just more than I should have.  Oh ... but I did run 4.7 miles at lunch.

Breakfast
Finn Crisp Crackers (1pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1pt)
Instant Oatmeal (2pts)
Activia Poop Yogurt (1pt)

Lunch
Smartone (5pts)
Salad (1pt)
Chocolate (3pts)

Snack
FinnCrisp Crackers (1pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1pt)

Dinner  (too many points, will just list food)
Lots of Bread
Olives, Stuffed Peppers, cheese
Like 4-5 glasses of wine
Whole Wheat Pasta with Pesto and 1 Chicken Sausage
2 Chocolates

No comments:

Post a Comment