Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ten Miles... so much for the points...

I'll tell you why I have eaten "normally" so far today... I ran 10 miles today. After having not run for a full week I was quite tired and achy during and after my run. Then I had to rush off to the Chiropractor and I hadnt eaten much of anything except a piece of bread at Panera.  So during my initial consultation I became nausous (sp).. sorry... anyway I became this way only when she rubbed some of the muscles in my neck.. We decided I was feeling faint (and dizzy) because my blood sugar was off, from not eating.. So directly after my appointment I hauled myself off to the Bagel Deli across the street and I had a bagel with whitefish salad, and a big yummy cookie and a hot tea for dessert,.   I felt better immediately. 

I have no idea what I'lll eat for dinner but I don't feel like I'm going to pig out.. If I just allow my self to eat normaly I think I will eat less. When I deprive myself I end up eating more... like I'm food possessed...

Well that's enough ranting for today.... please excuse my spelling as there is no spell check on this blog that I know of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment