Friday, March 5, 2010

Running from Weight Watchers?

I've been running... no problem.. Saturday I ran 10 miles. Of course I had to stop for  a number two break at a hotel but I got right back out there and continued my run... Im working on preventing that problem but I havent quite figured it out just yet.  Im eating poop yogurt (Activia) right now.

Well the reason I havent blogged lately is because I am feeling guilty that I may be leaving Weight Watchers.. I have a really hard time counting my food. It actually makes me eat more because I feel like I'm depriving myself.. I dont know. Im just trying to eat less food.. Dinner time is my main problem.  Breakfast and Lunch I am in control, but dinner (aka Wine time) I lose it and eat  way too much.  So this blog is for Thursday, March 4th, 2010. I did run my 4.7 miles on my training route at lunch time.

Breakfast
2 pieces of Rye toast with Butter (YUM)
Tea with milk and 2 splendas (YUM)

Lunch
Ham & Turkey Sandwich on Rye Bread
Bag of Low Fat Potato Chips (only 70 calories)
One small Piece of Chocolate... really small.

Dinner
Before dinner- One piece of Laughing Cow Cheese and one slice of Pepperjack cheese
Tortellini with Pesto sauce (Way too Much)
3 glasses of wine
Salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment