Friday, March 12, 2010

Ow, my back hurts!!!

OMG.. I had such a terrible run on Thursday.  Somewhere along the line I must have pulled a muscle in my back because when I was running I was in terrible pain.  It burned so bad, I had to walk/run the whole way.  I am very nervous that it wont be fixed by next Sunday... my 1/2 marathon in NYC.  I am going to the chiropractor this Saturday, hopefully she can help me.  By the way, my eating is out of control..

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal

Lunch
Footlong (the whole damn thing) turkey and ham and cheese from Subway
Bag of non fat Potato Chips
1/2 bag of Dorritos

Dinner
3 Glasses of Wine (right out of the box)
Small Bowl of potato chips (the fat kind)
Bowl of Progresso Italian Wedding Soup
Grilled Pepperjack on Rye.
5 chocolate covered pretzels.

1 comment:

  1. hey there, i hope you're feeling better! is the half marathon this weekend?

    ReplyDelete