Monday, March 22, 2010

13.1 and PROUD

This blog was started to track my progress losing weight and training for my first half marathon.. Well I can proudly say I completed one of the two goals. I finished my first half marathon in 2:36 minutes. It was a fantastic experience, and you AtlantaVeg I hope you think about the NYC half for next year.. its a blast... anyway.. my weight loss was a loss.. and i dont mean in poundage... i havent lost a pound.. i eat way too much and need to stop.. so im not posting my food for now, cause its a joke ,, but i will soon cause now i am training for the Baltimore marathon which takes place Oct. 16th , 2010.

1 comment:

  1. what an accomplishment!!! you should be incredibly proud of yourself. i would love to do that one--in fact, i had a friend who was doing some kind of promotion during it and she had so much fun watching it.

    and funny that you mention that you're training for a marathon for the fall, because i want to do that too. let's keep being encouragement for one another!

    and also, remember that food is a journey. we all screw up. i love that one proverb, fall down seven times, stand up eight.

    ReplyDelete