Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ow... MY BACK HURTS.. :(

 So I had a terrible run today. awful.  It was absolutely beautiful outside so I was prepared to live it up, run through the streets, smiling, laughing, happy.. but that's not what happened.. Im running along and my left side starts really hurting. It was muscular pain on the left side of my back.  It was so painful I was really having trouble running and after about 2 miles I had to take a walking break. I never made it to the full 4.7 miles I usually run on weekdays at work.  I had to walk and run all the way back to the gym. So today (Wednesday) I am not running. I have to get this thing out of me before March 21st, that's all I care about.

My food intake has been ridiculous. Im not losing any weight right now.. Im in an eating mode.

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal
One Laughing Cow cheese with 4 Finn Crisp crackers

Mid morning snack.. (dont laugh)
Potato Chips and a Piece of Chocolate

Lunch
Ham and Cheese Sandwich on Rye
Potato Chips
Piece of Chocolate

Dinner
Beef with Green Curry Sauce (too much)
4 pork dumplings
small spring roll
one small Saki
One Glass of Wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment