Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chubby Woman POOPS!!!!

I had the best run of my life today! 14 miles with no pain.  I feel like I had 2 triumphs though.. First.. I actually pooped BEFORE my run (instead of during)  so I felt great going into it.I want you to know this was no easy feat. I got up at 5 am, drank coffee,ate a piece of toast, and then was on and off the pot trying trying trying.. Finally I get in the car and start driving and Im like "youve got to be kidding me"  so as soon as I got out of the car where our group meets I darted into an open (its 6:45 am) Subway. So there is my poop story. Secondly.. I just had a great run.. felt good the whole way..Tired as heck now though, my legs are very stiff.

I had a bad food day.. I felt like I had to eat right after my run so I grabbed a breakfast sandwich.. next week though Im just gonna have a Cliff Shot right after.. its got the sugar I need to replenish.

 I dont even want to write my food today because it is so gross , so this will be my one day off where I dont report what I ate... suffice it to say it was all bad.  Better days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment