Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Back... better later than never!!

I know I am writing this for myself.. because who could possibly be reading this???  Two years later and Im still right where I was, training for a half marathon and complaining about my weight.  AND  I am 10 pounds heavier than I was two years ago!! Anyhoo... today is the 7th of March and I am about to run my THIRD NYC HALF MARATHON on March 18th.  Love that race.  But.. I mentioned two years ago that I was training for the Baltimore Marathon.. but I never did... BUT I am registered this year for the NYC Marathon Lottery.. if I get in I will definitely run that.. If I don't get in I will register for the Baltimore Marathon.

As far as catching up for the past two years.. I did something stupid two years in a row.. I gave up running for the summer both of the past two years. This year I vow not to do that.  I will keep signing up for races and I will be training for a marathon in the fall so I will have to keep running.

Im back on WW, following it pretty well.. I tend to earn a lot of activity points which I have been using as my extra points.. bad idea.. I have only lost 2.5 pounds in 3 weeks.. what a dufus.. and what did I have for lunch today? A KNISH.

I deserve to be fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment