Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday, Tuesday

Really today Im blogging just for the blog of it. I tried on size 10 jeans this morning and they did button but my fat was still hanging over the top and they were uncomfortable so I took them off and wore leggings instead.  Getting up for this morning's run was not easy. I only was able to get 5 hours of sleep because I worked late last night (restaurant job).  But I met the girls at 5:45 for a 6 miler and of course felt fantastic afterwards. That's the kicker.. no pain no gain.

Anyway I'm super excited to be going to NYC this weekend for the Half Marathon on Sunday.  Taking the train in Saturday morning and will try not to walk around too much during the course of the day..  Looking forward to dinner at Aureole on Sunday night. Check out my other blog.. Baltimore Food Lover.. if you are a foodie like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment