Thursday, March 8, 2012

I might as well write... no one reads it anyway.

Food Blog... not too bad of a day on WW.. cereal for breakfast. ok fine.. lunch.. at least I split my kabobs with Fran but I still ate rice , pita bread and some oily spinach.  Dinner.. not terrible but still more points than allowed.. i ate half the chicken  sandwich with bacon and cheese. and i had FFs. o well.. no food to speak of when i got home from work.. just a cheese stick oh and two small glasses of wine.. well deserved though, i think.. after getting up at 5 am, running 4 miles. at desk by 8 am till 3 pm doing computer work.. waitressing from 4 till 9.. a couple glasses of wine so what.

just reread a post I had written from March 2010.. apparently i used to have a big poop problem.  but i dont anymore. knock on wood.. i usually have no problem going in the am before I run so i dont have to stop during my run. thats a pain in the ass.. no pun intended.

so other than that.. no comedy here tonight.. just a replay of my day. talk to you later .. probobly saturday after my long run.. planning on 10. just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment