Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lush Runs a Half Marathon


My Race Report would have been and should have been better but I did something really really stupid the day before the race.. Some of you will probobly roll your eyes in disbelief... here goes the Truth.. I drank. Yup.. with lunch and dinner.. what a dufus.. my love of wine got the best of me.. so needless to say my run was a disaster.. I ran.. dont get me wrong.. and i averaged an 11:30 pace (which isnt bad for me) but I felt like poop the whole way..)


The race itself was as exciting as usual.. people cheering practically the whole way, bands playing along the route, cowbells ringing. The final6 or 7 miles is tough cause its on the West Side highway which is cement.. my feet hurt afterwards.. I could not wait to finish. that was the toughest run of my life. What a dufus!!! I learned my lesson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment