Monday, March 26, 2012





The last two years I ran the NYC 1/2 marathon I quit running afterwards. Don't know exactly why, but mostly a low after a big high. This year I am promising myself I will push through and continue running. So far so good.. I ran 4 miles easily this morning. Following the WW program is another story. I find it really difficult to keep to the program while in training for a big race. I am trying, though, to count my points, even if I go over my allotted 27. The truth is I would really like to weigh less to run a full marathon in the fall, but like I said, it is hard to lose weight when running distances.. Everyone thinks .. Oh you run so far, you must be losing weight, but I'm not. I need to concentrate on eating leaner foods and smaller portions.






No comments:

Post a Comment