Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday, February 13th, 2010

I ran 10.1 miles this morning. The snow was on the side of the roads piled high but generally speaking the streets were clear.  I feel much better now that I have run because it has been over a week since I had.  Also I went to Weight Watchers and found out I had lost 4/10th of a pound.. Doesnt sound like a lot but after a week of snow and snow days, wine, and chicken wings Im just glad I didnt gain!!  I did over eat my poiints today but thats just a fact of weekend bliss.

Breakfast
Activia Yogurt (1pt)
Finn Crisp Crackers (1 pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1 pt)
4 slices of Xrta Crisp Bacon (4 pts)

Lunch
Tuna Club Sandwich (12 pts)
Potato Chips (5pts)

Dinner
Roasted Chicken (dark meat with the skin) (10pts)
Roasted Garlic Potatos in Olive Oil (6pts)
Lima Beans (1pt)

Total points for the Day...  41... whoops..  oh wait a minute.. I had three glasses of wine thats another 6 points.. so thats a total of 47 points.. I better get back on the horse tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment