Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day- LAST DAY OF GOING OVER MY POINTS!!!!!!!

Ok people.. this is it.. no really... this is the last time I am going over my daily points.. I trully intend to lose 2 pounds this week so I get my five pound star from weight watchers.  My son laughed at me when I told him I was going to lose 2 pounds this week.. he thinks that sounds like just a little bit, but it really isnt.  Think of it in terms of Butter... one pound of butter is 4 sticks. so I am going to lose 8 sticks of butter this week.  So anyway Valentines Day Buffet.. here goes...

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal (2 pts)
Poop Yogurt (Activia) (1pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1pt)
Finn Crisp Crackers (1pt)

Lunch
Cesear Salad (4pts)
3 ozs Salmon (3 pts)
1 slice of Smoked Salmon (2pts)
1 sausage link (3 pts)
1 piece Crisp Bacon (1pt)
cookie (2 pts)

Snack
Starbucks Chai Nonfat Venti (6pts)
Finn Crisp Crackers (1pt)
Laughing Cow cheese (1pt)

Dinner
1 Cup Hot & Sour Soup (2 pts)
1 Steamed Pork Dumpling (1 pt)
4 BBQ Spare Ribs (5 pts)
3 Glasses of Wine (6 pts)

Total Points for Valentines Day 42... yeah thats a weight loss programm... im only supposed to have 23 points for the day!!!! Well.. watch out for tomorrow's post because I will be on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment