Tuesday, February 9, 2010

No Wine Just Dine

I didn't have any wine last night (Monday) or Sunday for that matter. That's huge for me.. I usually have at least 2 glasses and sometimes 3.  I didn't blog for Sunday but I wasnt too bad... I went over about 5 points. that seems to be the magic number.. so I've realized if I dont binge one day a week like I have been then I can spread out those extra 35 points by the day.  That's my goal anyway... Also I have managed to squeeze myself into a pair of jeans that a week ago I couldnt even zip.. Hope the scale reflects a loss this week.

So for Monday February 8th, 2010 this is my eats...

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal (2pts)
4 Finn Crisp crackers (1 pt)
1 Laughing Cow Lite Cheese (1pt)
Coffee with 1/2 and 1/2 (1 pt)

Lunch
Sushi Rolls (4pts)
Finn Crisp Crackers (1pt)

Dinner
8oz burger with half the bun (10 pts)
Baked Potato with Worstershire and Soy Sauce (3pts)

After Dinner (at home finally after work)
One piece of Pizza (frozen kind) (5pts)

Total of 28 points (my target is 23)

Also I havent been running because of the blizzard... but I will get myself on the treadmill very soon until weather clears up.

No comments:

Post a Comment