Thursday, February 4, 2010

Too Much Dinner, Too Many Glasses of Wine.....

Well its Thursday, February 4th, 2010 and once again I ate too much for dinner and drank too much wine.. perhaps I should join AA and forget weight watchers.. I could just be a fat alcholic who runs.. but if I gave up drinking I'd probobly wanna smoke and then I couldnt run.. Oh the dilemmas of life. (there Becca,,, is that better??)  anyhoo.. im here to report that I did run 4.7 miles at lunch.. meanwhile there are all these skinny girls who work in my office and I bet they all had pizza at our corporate meeting today.. Meanwhile I up and leave so not to be tempted by pizza , throw my running shoes on and go run. Not to mention there is snow everywhere and it isnt exactly warm outside.. and Im the one weighing in at a healthy 186 pounds... What the F?

Breakfast
Instant Oatmeal (2 pts)  my daughter says its full of sugar but honestly I'm too lazy to start cooking oatmeal at the crack of dawn and then hauling it off to work with me)
3 Slices of Melba Toast (1 pt)
Fat Free Cream Cheese (1pt)

Lunch (after running 4.7 miles and smelling the pizza everyone else was eating)
Smart Ones Ravioli (5 pts) not bad for processed unhealthy food.
1/2 Graprfruit (1 pt)

Afternoon Snack
Orange (1 pts)
Poop Tea (0 pts)  guess what its for???

Dinner
Here's where we get a little naughty...
3 Glasses of Wine (still drinking one now) (6 pts)
1 Cup of Rice (5 pts)
Palek Paneer (8 pts)  Indian food = Spinach with cheese but the cheese is lowfat??? who knows, really..
Nan (2 pts)  yummy Indian bread

I get 4 points for running today. So my allowable points for the day is 27 but I used ( I ate) 32 so I only went over by 5 points.. Oh I should celebrate and have another glass of wine.. hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment