Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Daughter thinks My Blog is Boring

My daughter says I should really pick it up here on my blogging space.  I guess it is rather boring reading only what I ate all day... I mean really who cares?  But the point is I have to track what I eat so I can be accountable to myself, and to you, my loyal blog readers.. This post is for Wednesday, February 3rd.  I did not run today.. I would have run at 5:30 AM but the track where the group meets was covered in snow. 

Breakfast
3 Melba Toast Crackers with Fat Free Cream Cheese (2 pts)
1/2 Cantalope (2 pts)

Lunch
Subway Salad with Turkey (2 pts)
Fat Free Italian Dressing (1 pt)

Afternoon Snack
Popcorn (1 pt)

Before Dinner Snack
2 Rice Cakes with Hummus (2 pts)
2 Melba Toasts with Fat Free Cream Cheese (1 pt)

Dinner
Mediterannean Platter (2 pieces of Falafal, 2 Dolmos, Hummus, Tahini, Eggplant , Pita Bread (10pts)
3 Glasses of Wine (6 points)
More popcorn, this time with butter (4 pts)

I know, I drink way too much wine, and I went over my points.. Well Thursday is weigh in day.

1 comment:

  1. post your blog link on your facebook so more people can follow!!

    ReplyDelete