Friday, February 26, 2010

I don't have a lot to say for myself..

My blog has been lacking and I have been eating. I haven't run since Saturday. I feel like a BLOB. BLOB I AM. Should call this the BLOB BLOG. I have to weigh in a some point at Weight Watchers but I cant even decide when I should go... I cant go Saturday, my usual day, because I have to go to the Chiropractor...
So I guess I'll go Tuesday for sure.

I havent blogged in a few days so I'll just post yesterday's (Thursday) food...Tues and Weds I was great for Breakfast and Lunch but dinners I went off the charts.. Tuesday night I had Veal for dinner and lots of chocolate pretzels for dessert. Wednesday nite I ate TWO cold cut sandwiches, popcorn with butter and then later a small piece of pizza. I suck.

Thursday's food...

Breakfast
Banana (2pts)
Yogurt (1pt)
Laughing Cow Cheese (1pt)
Finn Crisp Crackers (1pt)

Lunch
Egg Drop Soup (2 pts)
Egg Roll (4pts)

Dinner
Piece of Jarlsberg Cheese (2pts)
Spinach Dip & Crackers (3pts)
One piece of Ham (2pts)
Baked Chicken (3pts)
Edamame (0)
Cookies (6pts)

27 points... not as bad as I thought... then why do I feel so fat?

No comments:

Post a Comment