Thursday, February 11, 2010

I TOOK A SNOW DAY

Yesterday, Wednesday February 10th, it snowed an additional15 or so inches on top of the already accumulated 2 feet from Saturday's storm.  My office was closed and I chose not to behave.  Everything I ate was off my diet, and truthfully I probobly gained back a couple of pounds.  All in all it was a fun day of eating and drinking but today I am paying the price.

Forget the points, it will make me ill to look at them... as if listing what I ate (and drank) isnt bad enough.

Breakfast
1 cup of tomato based soup with sausage and rice
2 rice cakes
Smoked Salmon with fat free cream cheese
5 Sugar cookies... yes I did say 5.

Lunch
Several glasses of wine, and I mean several.
Shared a Basket of French Fries with the BF.

Dinner
Italian Sausage on 2 pieces of Pumpernickel Bread.

Well, it was a great day, just wish I didnt have to watch what I eat.. but I do so back to Weight Watchers and counting points.

No comments:

Post a Comment