Sunday, March 15, 2015

Oy.. I'm back.. it's been awhile..

Today I ran/walked 4.6 miles. I don't seem to be able to run the whole distance. Not yet anyway.. It may have something to do with my size.. just sayin..

I haven't run seriously since the end of 2012.. Why not .. you ask?  I dunno.. just stopped. Completed the Dewey beach Triathlon and just stopped. Weird.

But now I have rejoined the Pacemakers (my favorite running group in Bmore) and I get up on Saturday mornings and run behind them.. literally. The last two Saturdays I stumbled out 7 miles, running and walking but finished.




1 comment:

  1. My dear cousin,

    I am here for you 100%. I know you can do this. Why do I know? Because, remember, I lost 83 POUNDS. It's been over 15 years now. How did I do it? Because I had the desire, the commitment, and I knew that my health was not appreciating my diet!!

    I looked in the mirror every day. Mantras that said, "I can do this. I can eat right. I can exercise. My body deserves to be healthy. I deserve to be healthy.

    Don't think about how you "used" to look or how you "want" to look. Take it one day at a time. Tell yourself every morning, I am worthy of eating right. Making healthy choices, drinking alot of water, and most importantly, that dark chocolate will NEVER be extinct!!

    I love you. Call me anytime for encouragement, advice, suggestions. Just believe in yourself Wendy.

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete